Over the weekend, I cried buckets.
I felt majorly stressed out! I never imagined that stress would be so draining and taxing!! Nakakapagod ah!!
I felt excited, and then sad, and then more sad in a span of 30 minutes.
I felt so lost and confused.
I felt like giving up.
I've heard so many stressful stories - I never thought that those things would happen to me, but it did!
Last Friday, I've experience my first ever breakdown. I mean, yes - I've surely had breakdowns before but this one, well - it's one for the books! Imagine, keeping the emotion inside for 5 nights! And finally being able to blow up on the 5th night? It was such a relief, but man - it was tiring. I never thought that crying that much was so draining! Hahaha.. But at least something good came out of the breakdown, Fiance was able to apologize to me (for his accusation)
I was able to meet again with Designer2 - He was so much fun! I was accompanied by Maid of Honor (MOH) and she too agreed that Designer2 was more like me. Designer2 asked me to comeback this coming Saturday, so he can start showing me his drawings. I was honestly excited for that!! But when he told me his price - well (I thought it was reasonable, I mean for his caliber -here I go again!) he was a bit more pricey that Designer3. Great. Just Great. So why so sad? Fiance was stupid enough to tell MIL that Desinger3 offered 185K for the whole package - Designer2's price was 212K. That's a huge huge difference right? So now what? Dang it!!
Designer4 was also a relief, he was highly recommened by Ninang1. He was very nice, warm and so fun to talk to. The problem? Well, he's not my style - he drew me a dress that I don't think is 'me'. MOH also thought the same - he was nice and friendly and warm, he also drew well, but it's just not me. I will definitely consider him when things don't go well with Designer2. He gave me a price of 160K
Tomorrow, I will be meeting with Florist1, and on Wednesday with Coordinator, on Thursday I will be going to Videographer2 (Videographer1 gave me an outrageous rate 85K just for an on-site video) to check out their works, and also meet with Florist2.
Wish me luck!!
XOXO
Miss B.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment